Monday, April 12, 2004

Voice over IP

I've been subscribed to Packet8 for a couple of months.  Besides a few glitches (no dial tone at times which required a device reset, the occasional "white noise" during conversations -- I can be heard, but I can't hear the other person) and a couple of annoying features that are missing (all I get with caller id is the number, not the name and the line won't actually ring if the line is connected to a multi-line phone), it's been a good deal when compared to a plain phone line.  I spend about $20/month for unlimited calling in the US and Canada. 

I have it setup to forward calls to my cell phone just in case I'm not at my desk, so I never miss any calls.


Comments:
ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime.
call online free
how to start a group chat
group chat apps
presentations software free
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?