Sunday, April 11, 2004

Keeping up...

In a recent post, Don Kiely said:
"Here's the problem. We developers slog through our every day life using the released versions of tools, getting real work done. There is so much to learn and know about the current state of the tools and technologies that I still feel like I've only scratched the surface of a very thick block of knowledge. I'm figuring out how to do stuff in real apps today, and sometimes feel like I'm barely keeping up with that. "

This comes on the heels of the latest MSDN Magazine that has "An In-Depth Look at the Technologies Behind Visual Studio 2005".

While it's great to see what's coming, there are still 10,000 things about Visual Studio.NET 2003 / .NET 1.1 that I want/need to learn.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?