Saturday, January 10, 2004

2004

Wow...10 days into 2004. Where did 2003 go?

Anyway, this should be a good year. I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the Bush / Cheney campaign (hopefully helping to make Michigan a "Red" state). My fingers are crossed that Howard Dean gets the nomination. :-) Of course Wes Clark will make a good nominee as well. Neither of them stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning against GWB.

Besides that, I'm entering my 3rd year of self-employment. It's been a great experience...one that I hope to continue for as long as possible.

People are stupid. Yep, they are.... here's another example.

I truly don't understand WTF people are thinking...I mean, what about the loser that claimed she LOST her lottery ticket and was going to sue to make sure the *actual* winner didn't claim the prize? GRRR...well, she'll have some time to think about what an idiot and loser she is while she's sitting in jail.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?